Donate in Memory
Your special way to honour them.
Dedicate your donation. Donating in memory of your loved one is a special way to remember them and ANZSA is honoured to be the beneficiary of the donations.
We dedicate 100%* of your donations towards crucial sarcoma research and clinical trials to save and improve lives.
There are three ways you can donate in memory of your loved one:
- Make a single or recurring donation
- If you would like to make a single or recurring donation in memory of your loved one, use our Donate page.
- Donation in lieu of flowers
- You can include a message in the funeral notice to notify guests of your wishes to receive in memoriam, donations flowers.
- Your funeral coordinator will help you with this, you can use our suggested wording below: “ flowers, donations in memory can to the Australia and New Zealand Sarcoma Association”.
- Should you require donation envelopes, kindly email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) or ask your funeral coordinator to do so on your behalf.
- Organising a fundraising activity in memory of your loved one is a beautiful way to acknowledge how much the person means to you.
- You can be as creative as you like. It may be a favourite activity that your loved one enjoys or one that reminds you of the person.
- Activities are usually sports-related (running, cycling, cricket, soccer, hiking, etc.), hobby-related (dancing, baking, selling arts and craft, etc.) or a simple BBQ or quiz night.
- ANZSA is a registered charity under fundraising platform, mycause. To create your fundraising activity, head to mycause and choose Australia and New Zealand Sarcoma Association as your chosen charity.
Please note that ANZSA reserves the right to reject any activities that do not meet our guidelines or policies.
*Your donation amount is subjected to small transaction fees paid to our payment gateway provider or fundraising platform. ANZSA does not take any of your donations for its operational or promotional cost.